Service Desk AnalystLocation:
£18,000 - £19,000 per annumJob Type:
Permanent, Full TimeHours:
37.5 hours per week, covering shifts between 7:30am and 6pmThe Company:
Microtech Group is an award-winning full service, commercial IT support, Telecommunications, Telehealth and Digital marketing company. We have been providing end to end IT services to public, private and third sector organisations for over 30 years.
Our ethos reflects our passion to deliver all forms of IT and digital related projects to the highest standards, within ever diminishing time frames and to a diverse range of clients.
The Head Office is located in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire which is easily accessible via fantastic public transport links to Greater Glasgow and surrounding areas.The Role:
We are looking to recruit a customer focused Service Desk Analyst to join our successful support team. In this role you will be dealing with a wide range of technologies and working with the company's family of bespoke software products.Key Responsibilities:
- Logging and resolution/escalation of incidents via phone, email or via our customer portal
- Responding to and resolving customer issues within pre-defined Service Level Agreements
- Provide 1st / 2nd line remote support to both our NHS and Corporate customers using remote access tools
- Manage your own ticket workload to meet Service Level Agreements
- Liaising with third party suppliers and managing issues to resolution
- Working with management team to ensure we deliver a premium service
In return you will receive:
- Strong understanding of general IT Support
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proven and demonstrable technical and analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft server products, AD, Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Office 365 etc.
- An understanding of networking technologies
- Experience in problem analysis and resolution of problems
- A proven ability to function in a self-directed environment
- To excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for success
- To be an innovative thinker who is positive, proactive and readily embraces change
- The ability to handle clients professionally during all interactions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- To complete a PVG/Disclosure Scotland check
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- A day off on your birthday
- On-site parking
- Career progression opportunities
- Free fruit and drinks making facilities
- A fun working environment with regular team building or charity events
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; IT Analyst, IT Technician, IT Service Desk Technician, Desktop Support, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support, IT Support, Helpdesk Support, Fault Desk, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Support, 2nd Line Support Engineer will also be considered for this role.