Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 DOE
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of the iomart family, is it time for you to join us?
Currently in our 23rd year, the iomart Group continues to go from strength to strength. Having reached annual revenue of £100million and a team of over 400 people in 2019, we want to continue to build on our success. Over the next five years we have ambitious plans to double the size of our business, increasing our annual revenue to £200 million, and we need the best talent the industry has to offer to help us achieve this.About the role::
To assist with our future growth plans, and to ensure a first class service for our customers, we are investing in growing our Service Delivery Team.
Within iomart, Service Delivery is a central point of contact between the customer, Operations, Sales and Technical Account Management. As a Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible leading service delivery, conflict resolution, and ensuring processes and tasks are carried out efficiently. This includes understanding the needs and wants of the customer, knowing them and their environment inside and out, and keep things moving to ensure the customer receives the highest level of support.
Within the role, you will also focus on customer satisfaction, ensuring standards are met and that there is regular interaction with your allocated accounts. In addition, you will work closely with our technical and sales teams to complete regular service reviews to ensure continuous improvement for our customers.The ideal candidate for the role will have/be::
- Experience operationally of Windows server operating systems, SAN and storage, virtualisation and networking technologies running business critical services
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Passionate about delivering a high level of customer service
- Understanding of Storage Technologies across a wide range of applications
- Understanding of the features and benefits of Virtualisation
- An understanding of the principles behind creating and maintaining secure, resilient platforms to host business critical system
- Experience and knowledge of Azure and AWS
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Exposure and access to cutting-edge technology as well as the opportunity to work alongside like-minded technical enthusiasts
- Supported training and development to help you progress within your career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Benefits scheme allowing you to select the benefits that suit your needs
- Holiday Trading Scheme â€“ buy or sell part of your annual leave allowance
- Travel Loans - unsecured interest free travel loans to assist employees
- ShareSave/SAYE â€“ buy shares in the company at a discounted rate
- Day off on your Birthday
- Long service benefits â€“ additional annual leave and access to private healthcare