SEO Content Editor
Comic Book Resources (CBR)
Remote | Contracted | Mid-Level Experience
CBR is looking for a freelance Editor specializing in Content Search Optimization (SEO) to join our growing team. You will be responsible for helping to train our editors, improve CBRâ€™s SEO strategy, and generate search-focused content ideas.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, passionate about content, has a knack for pop culture, and is extremely knowledgeable in optimizing content using SEO principles.
CBR is the worldâ€™s top destination for coverage on comic books, movies, TV, video games, and anime. Our team works with freelancers from all over the world.
What youâ€™ll be doing:
- Work with CBR's editorial team to improve Google ranking for news, feature and list articles via content-side optimizations.
- Optimize search intent and target keyword strategies on all content types.
- Lead in training our editorial team and writers towards improving article headlines, URLs, and metadata with search-friendly keywords and terms.
- Optimize reader recirculation by improving internal linking strategies.
- Perform regular keyword research and analyze SEO best practices, trends, tools and updates.
- Monitor traffic via analytics dashboards to identify SEO gaps in new and outdated content. Additionally, provide actionable data to editors regarding how and where to improve SEO content strategies, dashboards, and tools.
- Curate regular reports and workshops to improve and maintain SEO literacy across all teams.
What you can expect:
- Full-time hours (9 am - 5 pm EST, Monday - Friday).
- Working with a team that will encourage your growth.
- Supportive remote community & team environment.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 2 years of relevant experience in online publishing and content SEO.
- Extensive knowledge of pop culture trends and topics.
- Superb written and oral communication skills in English.
- A high attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills as well as ability to read and understand data.
Do you think youâ€™d be a good fit for this role? If yes, apply today with an updated CV and Cover Letter that highlights why you are the right person for this position.
The hiring team at CBR will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team.
Powered by JazzHR