Senior Quantity Surveyor (SQS) my client is also interested in hearing from Quantity Surveyor (QS) that are ready to take the next step up.
Client is based in the West Midlands however, this will be working from home
£325-£350 day (DOE)
9 months plus (15 month scheme)
The successful Snr QS will be working on a range of Roads & Highways projects for a successful contractor.
My client is working on a capital improvement scheme, which will be civils and carriageway works.
Due to an influx of works they are looking to bring a Senior QS on board to cover the additional work.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 7 years experience in QS role
- Ability to engage and communicate with client, stakeholders, subcontractors and third parties.
- A good understanding of NEC3 conditions of contract, particularly options B and E
- Ability to price up
- Background in Road and Highways
- Brilliant work ethic and ability to work under own supervision
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
Highways England Passport
- Putting together pricing to send to client
- Sending out Enquiries
- Liaise with operations teams for assessing subcontractors' payment applications and final accounts.
- To make sure that liabilities are put on contractor payment management system as per subcontractors' application figures
- Compensation Events
- General QS Duties
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.