Senior Project Manager - Rail Telecoms also interested in Project Engineer
South Yorkshire commutable from Doncaster, Sheffield, York, Leeds, Barnsley and Rotherham.
Salary / Benefits:
£55,000 - £75,000 per annum
A multidisciplinary engineering company delivering connectivity and technology integration solutions across rail, telecommunications, and utility sectors.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
Experience in Rail Telecommunications. Experience leading a team. Experience in Operational Telecommunications, Digital Transmission Networks, European Train Control Systems (ETCS), Station Information and Surveillance Systems (SISS), Driver Only Operations (DOO) Systems as well as the delivery of Terestrial Radio, Transmissions Networks and Subsea Transmission Networks, CCTV
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Membership to APM
- Relevant qualifications ideally degree qualified in Electrical or Electronic engineering
- Member to IET
- Work closely with all other project managers including the P6 planning team.
- Forecast and plan Project Management resources Ensure that sufficient Project Managers are available.
- Ensure that Project Managers and Project Engineers are allocated to project teams as required.
- Manage training to meet overall Project Management resource requirements.
- Manage recruitment to meet overall Project Management resource requirements in line with forecasting
- Ensure that all line management and project specific responsibilities are defined and understood.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.