Want to work in a dynamic environment at the intersection of Wall Street and Technology? Advent Software, a leading provider of award-winning software and services for the global investment management industry, is seeking a Project Manager in London.
The Project Manager will be responsible for implementing our software solutions in organisations such as asset managers, hedge funds, wealth managers and private banks both in the UK region and potentially elsewhere in EMEA. This Project Manager at Advent Software is a challenging leadership role. This is a unique opportunity to add significant value and build a comprehensive network within the investment management industry.
- Lead implementation teams.
- Motivate and inspire implementation consultants and client representatives.
- Facilitate handover from Sales to Professional Services.
- Scope and price implementation projects.
- Schedule project tasks and events.
- Conduct implementation planning workshops.
- See to that projects are running on time, on budget and within scope.
- Manage client expectations and concerns.
- Chair project meetings.
- Maintain project status.
- Review and approve consultants’ time and expenses.
- Comply with the Advent Implementation Methodology (AIM).
- Assisting sales with estimation of implementation services.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills (English is a must ave, German are a plus)
- A positive and winning personality.
- Collaborative, pragmatic and flexible.
- Strong time and resource management skills.
- Proven track record as a Project Manager of complex and high profile software solutions.
- Knowledge of the investment management industry.
- Good understanding of financial instruments (stocks, bonds, options, etc.).
- Experience with portfolio management systems is a plus.
- Strong IT/technical skills (Cloud, MS Windows, SQL, UNIX, data integration, data conversions,) is a great plus.
- Ability to travel 10-30%.
- University-level degree
- Project Management cerification (PRINCE2 and/or PMP/PMI)
- 5 years minimum experience
- A client, team and solution oriented attitude.