Wejo is a leader in the connected car market and is shaping the future of mobility. The connected car space is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the internet of things industry. Car manufacturers are looking to extend traditional infotainment systems, insurers are seeking a better understanding of risk, users are demanding more feedback and firms are generating increasing amounts of data and require support in understanding its applications and value. We specialise in creating new services and products to help clients make the most of their data and realise its value
We bring together the brightest minds and industry experts with award-winning platform technology and advanced privacy and security to revolutionise the way we live, work and travel using connected car data, insights and analytics.
At Wejo our values drive our culture, shape our interactions and help us to achieve our goals. These values are turned into meaningful behaviours and embody our employees. We are bold, collaborative and responsible.
- Define and successfully deliver transformation and service-led change projects
- Act as the leader for the day-to-day management of projects and workstreams both internal and external
- Support business areas to understand and produce business requirements and feasibility studies
- Develop and manage project plans
- Manage key stakeholders through project lifecycles
- Lead delivery teams to ensure projects remain on track
- Management of issues and risk
- Reporting up to PMO and portfolio management
- Manage agreed on budgets/costs
- Ensure all processes are compliant and meet necessary regulatory and agreed technical standards
- Ensure projects are managed appropriately following wejos project management framework
- Ensure all communication across the programme is clear, consistent and timely
Skills & Experience
- At least 6 years of experience as a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager, with a focus on technical and data-driven projects.
- Demonstrable experience of management of multiple work streams/projects and enabling business change
- Knowledge of the full SDLC project lifecycle, working within an Agile methodology, including daily scrums, sprint planning and release control
- Drawing up cost and timeline proposals for solutions and producing corresponding project plans
- Risk management and mitigation
- Presenting to senior stakeholders
- Identifying and defining project scope and objectives
- Experienced in MS Project, Visio, Excel, Word, JIRA
- PRINCE2 or PMI certified
- Experience in working with external partners and 3rd parties.
- Must be an articulate, strong, confident communicator, able to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects and manage demanding challenges
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Self-motivated/ Proven leadership skills
- Experience in working with Big Data and relevant data governance frameworks
- Understanding of Cloud-based architectures and multi-platform architecture
- Worked in the insurance/automotive market sector.
- Experience of working in similar size company and ethos