At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company built upon committed and empowered colleagues who come to work knowing they are making a difference. We work everyday with customers who continue to challenge their markets and competitors. As a challenger ourselves, we partner with our customers to guide them through their digital transformations and extract the most value out of our software solutions. We take pride in ensuring that our employees are able to achieve the company goals as well as develop their career. We believe empowered autonomy, committed colleagues and being part of a winning team are the keys to our success and what makes us great! We are #ForTheChallengers and if that resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
The Senior Product Marketing Director owns and oversees the Product Marketing strategy. The incumbent works closely with the regional and Corporate Marketing Leadership team, as well as the Sales and Product Management and enablement teams, to craft messaging and positioning to meet sales goals.
Key duties & accountabilities:
- Act as a key contributor to the Marketing Leadership team.
- Lead the transformation of the Product Marketing function within IFS, championing and executing Product Marketing best practices
- Partner with Sales leadership and Product Marketing Managers to set product adoption goals, execution strategies, and track / analyze performance
- Distill and surface market feedback from customers that informs product roadmap and improves IFS’ product portfolio
- Apply operational rigor, utilize data-driven insights, and identify scalable strategies to support the needs of a fast-growing, in-market Sales team
- Devise innovative ways to equip regional Sales teams with relevant product expertise for a growing portfolio of solutions
- Work with the ecosystem organization to build messaging and positioning programs that help develop the partners
- Partner with the Marketing Communications team to develop and drive go-to-market strategies through various channels
- Partner with the sales enablement function to deliver clear content to the sales organization and moves the dialog from features to value and partnerships.
- Drive best practice creation & implementation of solutions by vertical, platform and channel
- Facilitate an ongoing, timely and proactive method of communication across Product Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to drive alignment and delivery of quarterly and annual priorities
- Ascertain and respond to IFS growth through the evolution of the Product Marketing function.
- Passion for technology and experience turning individual products into solutions that drive business results
- Exceptional analytical skills with experience translating complex, multi-faceted scenarios into concise, simplified narratives (i.e. turning science into sales)
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels across large organizations
- Strong customer service mindset
- Excellent organization and people skills and the ability to set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Extensive experience (min. 5 years) in product marketing, product strategy, or business marketing within the software technology sector (ideally ERP)
- Strong understanding of the digital technology ecosystem and SaaS / Cloud
- Software experience in similar ERP, Service Management and or EAM.
- Experience leading global or remote Product Marketing teams within a software business
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience leading a team within a global, matrix organisation
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognised leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com.