Senior Medical Writer
Omnicom Health Group
Senior Medical Writer
We are seeking enthusiastic and skilled Medical Writers with a proven ability for writing clear, engaging and creative materials, and proven project delivery for a full-time position based at our global head office in Cheshire. We also welcome applicants looking for a home-based position.
Adelphi Communications is a leading global agency providing comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry. Our ethos âˆ’ TOGETHER WE CAN âˆ’ speaks to the importance we place on the relationships we build with our valued clients, with other key experts in science and medicine, and within our own staff teams.
Our business efforts focus on five principal disciplines:
IMAGINE| ENGAGE| ARTICULATE| EDUCATE | ILLUMINATE
Through which we channel our passion for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas. This gives us a compelling approach to developing creative and inspiring solutions to the complex strategic challenges facing our clients.
With a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a programme of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package, Adelphi Communications provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference.
- Write a range of scientific content for publications and medical education accounts
- Apply knowledge and understanding of therapy areas and the pharmaceutical industry to address client needs
- Build influential relationships through the application of strategic thinking
- Lead the delivery of assigned projects or programmes of work in accordance with individual project briefs and overall account priorities
- Understand complex clinical data and translate them into clear, accurate and engaging deliverables
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of drive, motivation and initiative
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to objectively assimilate information
- Leadership skills
- Ability to accept and act upon constructive feedback
- Scientific knowledge and understanding
- Proficiency in delivering high-quality written work
- Presentation skills
- Coaching and mentoring skills
Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable)
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and weâ€™re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join usâ€”we look forward to getting to know you.