30+ days ago
Wood Mackenzie is the global leader in data, analysis and consulting across the energy, chemicals, metals, mining, power and renewables sectors.
Founded in 1973, our success has always been underpinned by the simple principle of providing trusted research and advice that makes a difference to our customers. Today we have over 2,000 customers ranging from the largest global energy companies and financial institutions to governments as well as smaller market specialists.
Our teams are located around the world. This enables us to stay closely connected with customers and the markets and sectors we cover. Collectively this allows us to offer a compelling combination of global commodity analysis with detailed local market knowledge.
We are committed to supporting our people to grow and thrive. We value different perspectives and aspire to create an inclusive environment that encourages diversity and fosters a sense of belonging. We are committed to creating a workplace that works for you and encourage everyone to get involved in our Wellness, Diversity and Inclusion, and Community Engagement initiatives. We actively support flexible working and are happy to consider alternative work patterns, taking into account your needs and the needs of the team or division that you are looking to join.
Hear what our team has to say about working with us:
We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce.Job Description
Wood Mackenzie is looking for an energetic and results-driven Senior Marketing Specialist, to plan and manage multi-channel campaigns within our EMEA markets.
About the Role
The Senior Marketing Specialist reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and is responsible for planning and delivering integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns, focusing on new lead generation and customer cross-sell. The campaign priorities will be determined by the EMEA Marketing Director, in line with business objectives, but the Senior Marketing Specialist has autonomy over their campaign plans and budget/s and the results of their campaigns will be instrumental in achieving the commercial targets for the EMEA marketing team.
To be successful in this role you will exemplify a truly collaborative style, apply rigorous application of process and procedure, and demonstrate commercial acumen in your marketing practice.
About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role
· Plan, build and execute multi-channel campaigns, working closely with colleagues across our marketing department to deliver on the plan
· Build audiences in identified target segments
· Write, adapt and deliver marketing content for use across your all the channels of your marketing campaigns
· Effectively manage budgets to drive agreed KPIs
· Gather and use intelligence about market size, value and needs to assist with campaign planning, implementation and evolution
· Work closely with key stakeholders across Sales and Marketing to develop and agree the campaign strategy, KPIs and revenue targets
· Regularly review campaign performance against KPIs and revenue goals and adapt accordinglyQualifications
Experience, Knowledge & Behaviours
· A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent vocational training/marketing certification
· Professional experience in B2B product/service marketing
· A creative, energetic and results-orientated marketing professional
· Experienced in planning and implementing multi-channel campaigns utilising a varied martech stack (prior experience using Salesforce, Pardot and Google Analytics is a strong advantage)
· Comfortable using marketing performance data to drive decision making
· Demonstrable experience managing cross-functional stakeholder relationships
· Thrives on working collaboratively with a global marketing team to maximise reach and performance of campaign activity and to share best practices
· A genuine self-starter, successfully manages own workload and can self-motivate
· Passionate about learning and development, a keen interest in building your marketing skills and growing yourself professionally
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice