Due to exciting growth plans, we are actively seeking talented Senior level Implementation Consultants to join our ever-evolving Canopy Implementation team here at ITG. Our Canopy solutions are disrupting the mar-tech industry across Creative, Digital and Print, and as a result we are seeking experienced talent in this field to join us in this exciting journey.
We have recently opened our CanopyCloud Academy, and the successful Implementation Consultants can expect to undertake a structured, 8-week training programme ensuring you are fully equipped to make your mark within ITG.
This is a truly unique opportunity that would suit individuals who are looking for an exciting, challenging role with a fantastic company, giving you experience of implementing a world class enterprise grade solution.Please note - this role is available on a remote basis
- Operate in a Senior capacity, both externally in front of clients and internally, supporting less experienced Implementation Consultants where required
- Full project and programme management of implementations
- Leading requirement definition workshops
- Detailed process mapping and solution design
- Mapping out integration workflows and advising on data migration
- Working with third party agencies to establish consistent working practices
- Creation and delivery of presentations to senior stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence and best practice toward agreed processes, systems and technologies to facilitate service delivery for all clients
- Manage and adapt agreed project timelines to accommodate any changes and suggest alternative ways of working to enhance efficiencies and effectiveness
- Achieve project timelines and budgets
SaaS | Martech | Adtech | Software Implementation | Consultant | CanopyCloud | Project Management | Communication | Configuration | Process Mapping | Solution Design | Presentation | Budget Control | Remote | Senior | Programme Management | Integration Workflows | Data Migration | Leadership | MentoringEssential Skills
- Second-to-none project management & organizational skills - you will be operating in an environment of ever-changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly in communicating and negotiating with others of all levels within the client's business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with the enthusiasm and drive to continually develop skills and knowledge with ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines
- Previous experience of working at a Senior level, offering support to more junior team members
Work's a treat
- Technical Implementation experience of a SaaS solution (typically 2-5 years)
- Knowledge of the Mar-tech industry, or a genuine interest to learn
- Systems configuration and implementation experience
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect a whole load of perks:
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays- we understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
- So many savings - through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out.
- Employee Assistance Programme- our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you're happy, we're happy.
- Raising money for charity- we're all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
- Referral scheme- know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for putting a good word in.
We are Team ITG.
We make collaboration happen. We simplify the complicated. We automate the tedious. We create the beautiful.
Over the last decade we've grown a lot - new people, new technology and lots of brilliant new clients. We're a tech-led marketing business on a mission. A mission to liberate marketers. How? With a blend of our cutting-edge tech-stack, our dedicated team of over 1,000 marketers, fanatical customer service and a passion to help everyone be their creative best...