Senior Full Stack Developer
With more than 60 years experience in the plant and equipment hire industry, Vp plc is renowned and respected for its technical excellence, service innovation, and customer focus.
Recent years have seen a radical re-engineering of group activities with a move from a broadly based plant hire enterprise to specialist equipment outsourcing businesses.
We are now looking to appoint a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the IT Development team reporting to the Web and Mobile Team Leader.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in new and existing projects across the whole development life cycle from design to deployment, working closely with key stakeholders throughout. They will also play a key part in the continual development of the team, helping to define best practices and introducing new technologies and ways of working.
- IT Related Degree, including web & mobile development modules
What you’ll be working with:
- Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio 2019
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining and refactoring existing applications
- Working on various Greenfield projects from the ground up
- Influencing technologies used within the team
- Reviewing code and providing mentorship
- Closely working with stakeholders and end users to deliver solutions that add real value to our customers.
What we expect of you:
- 3-4 years’ experience as a C# .NET Developer
- Experience of UX and UI design and implementation
- Working Knowledge of SOLID Principles
- Previous business and systems requirements analysis experience, liaising directly with stakeholders and end users
- Previous experience in Business and financial systems development
- Specifications, documentation
- An Understanding of application security and associated risk mitigation methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team working skills