Senior Engineering Consultant – High Voltage Networks
Chester / UK Wide / Home Based (with occasional travel)
EA Technology is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our clients to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are now looking for a Senior Engineering Consultant to join our electrical asset management team.
As the Senior Engineering Consultant, you will deliver projects that enable our clients to develop, operate and manage the assets of their electrical infrastructure.
In this important role, you will:
- Gather project information through frequent teleconferences and meetings
- Collaborate effectively with the client’s organisation
- Attend and present at project partner meetings
- Travel UK-wide and overseas for short periods to facilitate the smooth running of projects (once COVID restrictions have been lifted)
To join us as a Senior Engineering Consultant, you will need experience and knowledge of the following:
- High Voltage electrical networks and their associated assets
- Maintenance and condition monitoring of electrical network assets
- The failure modes of electrical network assets
- Risk management
- Asset management practices and systems (ISO 55000)
- Electrical safety rules and procedures
- Relevant electrical network asset standards
A degree level qualification is also essential.
We’re eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Project Manager, High Voltage Project Manager, High Voltage Programme Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Electrical Assets Project Manager, or High Voltage Consultant.
- Salary of £50,000 per annum DOE
- Home working options
- Discretionary and company performance bonuses
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
If you have an in-depth understanding of High Voltage networks and their associated assets, this is an exceptional opportunity to join a business that’s operating at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution.
We provide the perfect environment in which to take your career to new heights. As an expanding global enterprise, we can offer international career opportunities, foster a promote-from-within policy and possess an Investors in People Gold Award.
Webrecruit and EA Technology are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next step as a Senior Engineering Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.