Why join us?
We are at the start of a very exciting journey. We're a start-up with Directors and an X-team who have significant experience building compelling solutions with a number of successful exits with previous tech start-ups. You'll be joining a dynamic team who love to build the best solutions in the market helping us to develop our platform components using leading cloud technologies with market-defining architecture and features. This platform will provide the base of our secure, robust and extensive multi-tenant SaaS offering that converges capabilities to offer significant value to the early adopter customers we're working with (and everyone else as we build out the future).
As our next Senior Developer - DevOps, you will:
- Drive analysis, design, and implementation of application components.
- Collaborate with peers to design and build new features.
- Create and enhance build CI-CD pipelines using the latest technologies and features.
- Keep up-to-date with current DevOps concepts, approaches, frameworks and libraries.
- Be familiar with the challenges and approaches for crafting interconnected, scalable systems.
- Always strive for fully automated solutions and high-quality code.
- Take an iterative approach to development, dividing long-term goals into incremental customer value achievements.
- Serve as a trainer, mentor and facilitator to support in growing the development team.
You will be successful if you have:
- Solid development and software engineering experience.
- Experience with Git, Github (or equivalent).
- Experience developing RESTful APIs using NodeJS or similar.
- Experience building CI-CD pipelines with CircleCI or similar.
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Softlayer.
- Knowledge of testing and performance testing libraries such as Enzyme, Mocha and Jest.
- Experience of closely collaborating with UX designers, back-end developers, R&D, Product Management and other parts of the organization in an Agile development environment.
- Have a broad technical interest and like to stay up to date on the latest advances in the software field.
- Love taking initiative and serious about continuous learning.
- A Bachelors in Computer Science and/or equivalent demonstrable experience.
The role will be located in UK or Barcelona, Spain. The role will be remote working initially with offices to be set up as the Covid19 situation settles. Working remotely is also an long term option