Senior Corporate Finance / Transaction Services Executive
Our client is an expanding Top 20 accountancy practice with offices across the UK and internationally. They are now looking for a Senior Corporate Finance / Transaction Services Executive to join their Corporate Finance Department in London.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical dental cover at discounted rates
- Pension scheme arrangements
- Mobile phone contribution costs
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- 33 days’ holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
- The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days of leave in salary sacrifice
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
If you are an ACCA qualified corporate finance professional, this is a superb opportunity to join a Top 20 UK accountancy network which has national strength combined with a strong local presence.
Our client’s people are at the heart of everything they do, which is why they strive to ensure all staff are happy and engaged while at work. They foster a welcoming environment that encourages and rewards success and are committed to investing in employees at all levels.
Here, you will be supported to pursue your professional ambitions, broaden your expertise and thrive as part of an exceptional team made up of the very best talent.
As a Senior Corporate Finance / Transaction Services Executive, you will assist with corporate finance activities across our client’s Financial Modelling and Information Memorandum Writing functions.
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Director and Managing Director, you will:
- Prepare PNL, cashflow statements and written projections
- Carry out financial modelling
- Perform market research to assist with new transactions
- Conduct due diligence for target institutions
- Create reports to support strategic financial planning
- Build positive relationships with clients
- Support business development efforts by networking and attending relevant events
To be considered as a Senior Corporate Finance / Transaction Services Executive, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a corporate finance or similar role
- Corporate finance experience gained within a reputable accounting firm or boutique
- Experience of undertaking due diligence across transactions
- To be ACCA qualified or equivalent
- A self-motivated approach
Other organisations may call this role Senior Corporate Finance Executive, Corporate Finance Executive, Corporate Finance Analyst, Corporate Transactions Executive, Chartered Accountant, Accountant, or Qualified Accountant.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Senior Corporate Finance / Transaction Services Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9:30 – 17:30 (occasional flexibility required)