24 days ago
Do you have a passion for care? Are you looking for a job where you can really make a difference?
We have new exciting opportunities to join us as a SeniorCare Assistant to support our service users in their own homes. We’re seeking caring and passionate individuals who enjoys helping others. Candidates must be warm, friendly, with a strong work ethic, a positive attitude and a genuine passion to make a difference. You will join us at our Newport branch and in return you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £9.50 Per Hour plus benefits.
Please Note: You are required to be over the age of 18 for this role and must have a driving licence.
1st Grade Care is underpinned by a set of values, our ongoing success and growth of our business is determined by our behaviours we have defined these behaviours as:
DELIVER– Never be satisfied with good enough.
RESPONSIBILITY– Commitment to workforce.
INTEGRITY– Lead by example, act with pride and uncompromising moral standards.
VOICE– Observe, listen, understand & assist.
EVOLVE– Work smarter not harder.
SeniorCare Assistantprincipal responsibilities:
- Dressing service users and preparing them for the day
- Assisting with washing and personal care
- Meal Preparation
- Medication support
- General household duties
- Auditing & Updating Client files
- Lead Shadowing new potential Care Assistants
- On call (rotas basis)
Our idealSeniorCare Assistant:
- At least 2 years previous care experience
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Commitment & flexibility
- Be computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Driving License and access to your own vehicle
- Level 2 or 3 Health and Social Care
Our SeniorCare Assistantwill receive the following benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Free DBS (Criminal Record Checks)
- 30p per Mile
- Career Progression
- Continuity of Rota
- £9.50 per hour
- 20 hour contract
- Additional On call payments
- We now offer all of our employees’ access to the Blue Light Card for FREE!
We provide all employees with face masks, face visors, hand gloves, full body aprons and hand sanitiser. All office based meetings will be held socially distanced or complete remotely due to government guidelines.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to join us as our SeniorCare Assistant, please click apply today! We’d love to hear from you.