Key Group is one of the most exciting, forward-thinking brands in financial services, focused on helping people unlock a better retirement since 1998. Our mission is simple: To be the UK's leading later life lending company.
As we continue to grow, we have an opening for an ambitious and talented Senior Marketing Executive to join our busy B2B marketing team.
Key Group has several core propositions to meet the needs of financial advisers. You will be required to efficiently and effectively support a range of B2B marketing activities covering operational tasks, with a strong focus on campaign development and management using a wide range of marketing channels. This will include social media, digital advertising, content marketing, events and in particular e-marketing.
In return, we can offer a competitive remuneration package and a role at the very heart of this fast-paced business, in a large and dynamic marketing team. We are proud of what we do and who we are, and Key Group is committed to helping everyone in our organisation unlock their true potential and thrive.
If you are looking for your next exciting career step into a role that will not only stretch you but reward you for your efforts, we'd like to hear from you.
Main duties for this role;
- Develop and manage cross-channel marketing campaigns to drive advisers to the Key Group referral proposition.
- Copywrite, build, test and send emails using dot digital and other systems.
- Email performance reporting.
- Manage the day-to-day email database and segments.
- Create and post social media content using Hootsuite if needed.
- Develop our social media engagement plans for the brand.
Senior Marketing Executive | Marketing | Multi Channel Marketing | Email Marketing | Social Media | Digital | Campaign Management | B2B | Copywriting | Dot Digital | Hootsuite | Planning | Reporting | Data Analysis | Communication | Presentation | Mentoring | Coaching | Strategic | DegreeEssential Skills
- A good analytical mind-set with an excellent attention to detail.
- B2B marketing experience preferred.
- Managing and measuring multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a positive persuasive manner.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Creative and enthusiastic.
- Able to contribute to operational/strategic, internal/external plans.
- Work well within the team environment and be able to work under pressure of deadlines.
- Desire to 'pitch in' and work with the team to meet company objectives.
- Highly motivated, resilient, ambitious.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group.