*** Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government issued Polygraph ***
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Work under direct supervision of the Site Program Manager and perform a variety of clearly defined tasks and administrative functions, including written and verbal communication.
• Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations.
• Perform administrative duties to include phone coverage for direct supervisor; meeting coordination and invites (including teleconferences and video conferences as applicable), book conference rooms, assist with planning functions to include socials and training, work with vendors on catering; compile presentations, prepare reports, maintain department files, etc.
• Train program employees on expense reporting processes and provide guidance to team. Compile & submit direct supervisor’s expense reports.
• Maintain and update confidential employee databases (copies of passports, working visas, SOFA endorsements); update and maintain organizational charts, phone lists, accountability lists and other documents as required; and manage team leave calendar.
• Maintain/update administrative files in program shared folders across different systems and SharePoint.
• Compile team submissions of weekly activity reports and review with supervisor; send to customers and management.
• Coordinate and support expatriate assignments to team/site. This includes liaising with the site PM, inbound employee and personnel security officer in order to provide pre and post-arrival guidance on the full scope of OCONUS assignment administrative matters.
• Coordinate and support short and long term TDY visitors.
• Ensure current guidance on U.S. Passports and UK Visas is communicated to employees on team.
• Ensure current guidance on SOFA endorsements is communicated to team.
• Work with Corporate HR to support annual requirements for employees, including: benefits enrollment, ethics training, performance assessments and other items as required.
• Other duties as assigned