Here at CDSL, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With over fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our successful sales team.
Reporting into the Sales Director, You will be required to maintain and develop critical client relationships.
You will be expected to build and deliver revenue and margin growth whilst identifying and developing cost saving opportunities for the client and the business.
As a Senior Account Manager, the role will involve:
- Building a mutually beneficial relationship between the client and CDSL
- Being the clients first point of contact for a variety of queries
- Maximising sales opportunities within the client
- Working with internal departments to ensure the client receives the best service possible
- Leading monthly meetings with the client and building improvement objectives
- Developing new strategies
- Working to monthly targets
- Identifying revenue and margin improvement and cost saving opportunities for the client and the business
- Working with all key stakeholders and internal departments to ensure impact is always positive for the client
- Continuous proactive evaluation of the contract ensuring there is effective management of problems which may arise
As a Senior Account Manager, It’s important you have:
- Previous experience within a service led account management role
- Experience in developing and growing accounts and margin improvement/cost savings
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients and has excellent listening skills
- Ability to quickly identify client problems and opportunities
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to close
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Good communicator at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We would be really excited if you have:
- Have a background within a FMCG industry
What we offer:
- Car allowance
- Free on-site parking
- 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City home games
- Staff discounts on all products
Job Type: Full-time