Shifts: Nights - 4 on, 2 off - 19.00pm to 07.00am Location: Warwickshire & NorthamptonshirePackage: standard company benefits, wellbeing support line and hundreds of discounts on your favourite high-street brands, restaurants, holidays, days out, car dealerships and more!Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
Reporting to the Canine Services Operations & Courses Manager, our Mobile Dog Handlers will man the sites within a high profile planned high speed railway project.Our Mobile Dog Handlers will have the duty of:
Essential SkillsRequirements of Mobile Dog Handler:?
- Guarding the new stations, platforms, premises, customers, clients and colleagues of our client.
- The Mobile Dog Handlers will patrol designated areas in accordance with UK legislation and standard operating procedures utilising technical & canine methods
- Respond to incidents within the wider security field and apply SOPs including client emergency and evacuation plans
- Diarise all events and Incidents
- The Mobile Dog Handlers will be responsible for ensuring that all incidents are reported in compliance with company policy and procedure
- Manage client requests to a satisfactory resolution and supply feedback to all relevant parties
- The Mobile Dog Handlers will be the lead on matters Health and Safety, ensure the contracted site is compliant with all regulations and ensure that clients and visitors to that site are protected by and comply with all necessary H&S legislation
- Conduct on the job training & continuation training
- Produce and maintain records associated with GP operational tasks & training
- To maintain a positive relationship with all animals under his/her control
- The Mobile Dog Handlers will ensure compliance with British Standards, ACS requirements and Securitas SOP's
- To proactively promote and enhance the company name and reputation to a wide audience of existing customers and our service partners.
- The Mobile Dog Handlers will be ensuring understanding and demonstrable implementation of the Values of Integrity; Vigilance and Helpfulness
- The Mobile Dog Handler may be asked to monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV
- Excellent customer service, people skills, organisational skills and time management
- Ability to stay alert
- SIA License
- 5-year checkable employment history
- Provide trained GP dog (only named dog breeds as per BS8517:1)
- NASDU Level 2 (or equivalent) with up to date team certificate on commencement of employment
- Valid SG/DS/or CP SIA license
- Full UK driving license
About CompanyThe Successful Mobile Dog Handler will be joining
one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.??
Join the Securitas Team today!?