Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
Here at Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, these range from banks, retail chains, and leisure venues through to corporate offices. Our employees play an integral role in making people feel safe. Securitas is encouraging and empowering diversity & inclusion in the workplace and has been recognised with both UK SuperBrand and UK Top Employer awards for 2019/20.How you will make an impact as a Secure Contact Centre Advisor:
* Effective and accurate management and prioritisation of alarm activations across a variety of platforms in accordance with customer-defined procedure.
* Management of Mobile alarm call-outs and additional work requests.
* Respond to all customer requests for system configuration changes both in and out of hours
* Ensure that all systems/databases are updated in a timely and accurate manner.
* Helpdesk/First Line technical support for internal customers for example on the use of PDAs & body-worn camera systems
* Answer the telephone promptly and courteously within given service levels and processes, giving assistance to internal and external customers, including liaising with third parties and contractors, as required.
* Deliver service in accordance with KPIs whilst implementing internal policies and procedures.
* Record and communicate incidents/accidents as per Company procedure
* Contribute to the team's drive for continual service improvement.
* Ensuring accurate information is recorded and reported in the systems in a timely manner and in line with SOPs.
* To ensure that all telephones are answered in a professional and timely manner and that all alarms are actioned and despatched in an efficient way.
* To ensure targets are met with regards to answering KPI's and load share KPI's.
* Ensure relevant customer procedures are adhered to and to record and despatch alarm activations in an efficient and accurate manner
* Actively liaise with Mobile Dispatch and Static Guards to ensure seamless delivery and reduction of risk at customer sites where applicable.
* Prioritise alarms, such as picking up Lone worker or Fire Alarms before others and reacting accordingly. Understanding that life-threatening alarms are exactly that and require absolute focus.
Essential SkillsWhat you will bring to be a Secure Contact Centre Advisor:
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to listen, to give clear and concise instructions
* Excellent customer service skills - Able to communicate at all levels
* Positive and dynamic, able to use initiative* Problem-solving skills
* Decision-making capability
* Ability to follow instructions, procedures, and workflows
* Computer literate - proficient in MS Office, ability to adapt quickly to new systems
* Professional in appearance and attitude
* Demonstrate a high level of integrity whilst dealing with sensitive and confidential situations
* Adaptable, flexible, and able to prioritise and multi-task
* Embody and uphold the Securitas Core Values of Integrity
* Experience of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work in a team situation
* Demonstrates a flexible approach to working hours including the requirement for covering of holidays and sickness
- SIA Licence - Training can be provided
- Call Centre Experience
- English & Maths GCSE A* - C or equivalent
- 5-year checkable employment history
- Right to Work in the UK
- Experience desirable with some or all of the following - CloudView & Genetec
- Experience of working in a Control Room environment
- Experience of working in a Security Environment
- SIA CCTV qualified and licenced
- Health and Safety at Work
- First Aid Certificate
About CompanySecuritas Benefits:
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees, and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity
, and Helpfulness
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
We are a company where you can develop your Security career, with access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications so you can grow in confidence and take on more responsibility.
Join the Securitas Team today!