Job Title: Salesforce Admin
Reporting To: Salesforce TA
Location: Wilmslow/Remote - Full-Time
Hours of Work: 09:00 - 17:30 or in line with business needs
Salary: up to £45,000
Salesforce is a core strategic platform for us here at Citation Group, we use Sales Cloud extensively and are just embarking on a Service Cloud project. You will be joining a team with exciting projects ahead leveraging Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities Cloud and more!
You will work closely with product owners and senior stakeholders to deliver the agreed roadmap and will work in a team with both onshore and offshore resource including project managers, architects, business analysts, admins, developers and testers.
Its is an excellent opportunity to work across a wide variety of stakeholders and functions including billing, finance, sales, pricing and field service to name but a few!
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and 'dig in' with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
* Be able to work within a wider team ensuring best practices are being followed for both general use of the Salesforce solution and data entry/management
* Able to deliver end-to-end configuration and change management of the system when improvements are implemented
* An understanding of data sharing and visibility rules
* Understand how Salesforce is critical to a business's success!
Education & Experience:
* Experience working as a Salesforce Admin across a range of Salesforce products; Sales Cloud and Service Cloud desirable
* Excellent communication skills including the ability to deal with senior stakeholders
* Great Salesforce configuration knowledge
* Appreciation of when/why customisation is required over configuration, but understands architectural principles and how to follow/challenge them
* Experience in working in an agile environment essential, preferably using toolsets such as JIRA and Confluence
* An appreciation of environment management, release management, code management and versioning best practices
* Salesforce administrator certification desirable
* Experience in Salesforce CPQ
* Experience in marketing automation desirable
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support and take ownership.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.