Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Do you have the drive and motivation to work towards a rewarding career within Financial Services?
We are looking for a sales professional to join our team of Mortgage Hybrid Specialists.
As a Mortgage Hybrid Specialist, you will be operating in a highly driven head office-based sales environment.
Agents will effectively handle initial enquiry and conduct fact find by telephone, to a private client base, typically aged 55 and over. Agents will establish needs and provide fact find information to field adviser as part of the advice process.
In addition, and in order to ensure that all regulatory obligations are met, the agents must adhere to any legislative changes and ensure that these are communicated to clients in a format which is understandable and readily implemented.
Agents must have the ability to self-motivate to achieve targets. Additional skills will include the ability to assimilate and interpret information quickly, accurately record and interpret data and be able to apply a high level of organisation to the role. While having the drive to want to grow in the business, gain qualifications and move upwards towards a financial adviser role.
- Have excellent time management of your own daily activities, be proactive and chase any pipeline customers.
- Build strong relationships within the business; Customer Engagement Team and Field advisers to maintain standards across the team.
- Demonstrate and continuously embed the company values in every aspect of the role.
- Provide quality telephone service to clients in order to identify their needs and document the facts around their circumstances as part of the end-to-end customer journey which results in appropriate advice on Equity Release.
- Achieve agreed KPI's including call handle rate, conversion from enquiry to attended appointment, conversion from attended appointment to written sale, and cross referral to estate planning.
- Ensure compliance standards are met in line with agreed T&C scheme.
Sales | Mortgage Specialist | Mortgage Hybrid | Contact Centre | Call Centre | Sales Agent | Customer Engagement | Telephony | KPIs | Targets | Compliance | Customer Service | Data | Financial Services | Communication | CeMap
23 days annual leave, increasing with length of service (+ BH) / Simply Health Plan / Career Progression Opportunities / Bonus Scheme
37.5 hours, between 8:00am & 8:00pm, Monday to Friday bearing in mind our customer base requirements. This, along with flexibility to work Saturdays when required. Remote/ office working blend to be discussed at interview stage.Essential Skills
Skills, knowledge and experience we look for:
- Highly professional background, accustomed to high standards of personal discipline and behaviour.
- Background and training in a sales environment based on integrity and customer services.
- Proven experience gained in a similar role working to targets and deadlines.
- Have the drive and determination to meet targets and succeed in a competitive team environment.
- Have the ability to manage own time under strict service levels.
- Be working towards or be willing to work towards CeMap qualifications.
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group.