As a pioneering global technology firm and market leaders in our field, VoucherCart is revolutionising the way Hotels, Restaurants, Spas, Leisure and Retail businesses sell their products and services, driving revenue growth, new customer acquisition and retention.
As a Customer Success Engineer, you love helping people, and concern yourself with ensuring customer queries are promptly and efficiently addressed. Working with senior business leaders for our clients and technology partners, you will conduct screen-share calls where necessary to assist customers and partners alike, so VoucherCart can understand and assist on specific issues/challenges. You will carry out screen recordings and create documentation of key functions of the VoucherCart SaaS platform (explainers and guides) and work with video production to create and maintain a structured help forum and Academy suite of videos and help files.
You will have an analytical, problem solving mind, and work with management and development team to specify new features and improve existing ones.
In general, a typical day involves:
- Being an active member of a global team that provides support via live chat, tickets, forums, and one-on-one screenshare sessions.
- Helping people use VoucherCart platform
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and creating detailed reports.
- Building and extending help tutorials library providing support and guidance in platform usage for our customers around the world.
- Completion of testing and reporting on newly released features.
The role requires:
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with an aptitude for taking technical language and making it understandable.
- A passion for solving problems and proposing elegant solutions.
- Development of deep platform functional knowledge.
- An ability to learn and adapt so that you can help teach others.
- Patience, grace, and a sense of humour.
- Representing the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Close collaboration with team members supporting renewals, upgrade and up-sell opportunities.
You will work with and ideally have experience with some or all of the following technologies:
- Atlassian Jira
- Snagit or Camtasia
- LogMeIn (Join.me), Zoom, Chime, Hangouts or Chime Screenshare software
You will perform the additional business functions:
- Acting as main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts providing on-boarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Understanding customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, performance and gather other feedback via Intercom and Typeform or Hotjar.
- Creation of Tasks and Epics in Altassian Jira.
- Collaborating with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauging customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Providing insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base.
What makes you the right fit for this role:
- Self-motivated, proactive team player
- Training and coaching ability. Helping educate our customers is the key to their and our success
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a professional services, or technical consulting role. (SaaS experience preferred)
- Familiarity with any CRM platforms & their data structure
- Familiarity with Intercom or other Support platform & their data structure
Big plus if you have experience with:
- Enterprise application development or integration
Basic Salary: £20-40K /Yr (Depending on experience)
Workplace Pension Scheme
Mon-Fri (Full-Time) 09.30 - 17.30. This may change to 4 day week (t.b.c)
The Meadows, Edinburgh, UK
How to Apply
Please send all applications with Video CV (Approx. 90-120 seconds) and/or Covering letter to