30+ days ago
This role requires an energetic and passionate technology professional to accelerate the customer’s digital experience and help shape Toyota’s digital roadmap.
The role-holder will have knowledge of a broad range of technology and how they work together. They will need to continuously learn and evaluate new technologies and assessing their potential uses.
The role-holder will develop a robust collaborative digital programme across all Toyota departments and retailers, seeing projects through from inception to launch. There will also be opportunities to stretch the role by bringing an external insight of new technology and where it might help the customer and Toyota retailers deliver memorable customer experience.
The role-holder will be supported throughout their employment lifecycle through development opportunities to ensure maximisation of performance, which will be managed through regular team meetings, 1:1s, career development goals and training assessments.
· Ability to translate between technical and business requirements and act as a bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders. You’ll need to present complex technical information to in a simple non-technical way to ensure the audience understands.
· Support the piloting, evaluation and launch of new solutions and offering guidance to overcome issues.
· Provide guidance on digital projects and research technology requirements.
· Ensure retailers are aware of the latest Toyota requirements and guide them towards help, with a focus on user management and lifecycle management.
· Provide guidance on Toyota security standards to retailers, based on the latest information from Toyota Europe and the Toyota Data Security Officer.
· Process WAN changes for Toyota retailers in conjunction with the current supplier.
· Manage the Toyota Application Catalogue to ensure it is up to date.
· Ability to build reports and presentations as required.
· Work efficiently and autonomously to deliver project milestones.
· Ability to organize self and lead meetings with business and operational project owners.
· Support initiative ideas, ensuring projects are future proof through the application of rigorous technological evaluation.
Proven experience and breadth of knowledge from relevant IT and/or technical roles to demonstrate a broad technical understanding.
A broad understanding of key technology principles, dependencies and requirements to deliver a holistic approach.
· Experience of working in project teams.
· Methodical approach to technology evaluation and understanding of capabilities and limitations.
Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to build relationships, challenge assumptions and gain consensus.
A passion to bring technology to life and support the objectives of Toyota in the most appropriate way.
Ability to organise own workloads and work independently towards the completion of tasks and to meet deadlines.
Competent in Microsoft Office products.
Understanding of LAN and WAN networking technology.
Experience in project co-ordination.