|Experience level:||Entry level|
|Working hours:||Full-time (09:30 - 17:30)|
|Reports to:||Team Leader|
|Team:||Residential Development Sales|
Winckworth Sherwood is an exciting, diverse and growing business. Joining our team will see you work with some of the UK’s most interesting clients.
In the last year alone we have:
- Worked on corporate transactions valued at over £3 billion
- Advised our developer and social housing clients on over £1.6 billion of residential sales and over £1 billion of refinancings
- Advised on HS2 which will see the development of over 330 miles of railway network with an expected £59 billion benefit to the wider economy
- As if that wasn’t enough, we are also involved in the transformation of Battersea Power Station and act for the majority of London’s major Housing Associations who together own assets of over £17.3 billion.
However it’s not all about big numbers and high-profile projects; the real success of our business comes from the ability of our teams to provide fantastic service and create long-lasting relationships.
Under the direction and checking by a Team Leader:
- Receive Client instructions – using relevant plot sales Database (PSD) load all information onto system.
- Generating initial letters, contracts and leases with plans where appropriate within 48 hours of receiving instructions.
- Generating exchange paperwork and scanning of documents
- Generating pre completion paperwork
- Generating completion paperwork and scanning of lease and relevant plans.
- Day to Day admin for the team
- Generating replies to purchasers solicitors enquiries
- Answering the phone and taking messages and dealing with email requests.
- Ensure a paper light environment with a clear desk policy.
|Client base and type of work|
The department deals with the sale of plots for House Builders and Registered Social Landlord clients e.g. Barratts, Bellway, Berkeley, L&Q
|Aims of the department|
To offer value for money and to provide a first class plot sales service to our clients, ensuring that we meet their needs at all times.
The role requires someone:
- Who is organised and systematic
- Who is enthusiastic, pro-active and enjoys a “hands on” approach to work
- Plot sales experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Hard working and flexible
- Good team player
- Good at following instructions