Reservations Agent, Full Time
Contract Type - Permanent0 hours per week
Employment Type - Flexible
Reservation Centre is located in The Tower Hotel - a 4-star deluxe Hotel overlooking the Thames, next to Tower Bridge. The hotel's 801 bedrooms, restaurants, bars and 19 meeting rooms benefit from stunning views over Tower Bridge and St Katharine Docks.
JOB PURPOSE SUMMARY:
- To be responsible for delivering a best in class reservations booking experience ensuring sales and revenue opportunities are maximised in line with budgeted targets, whilst exceeding customer expectations.
- To be proficient at capturing the key information required during the enquiry handling process, through the use of excellent questioning techniques, ensuring that we have a good understanding of the customer requirements and personal preferences
- To be confident in handling of all types of customers including both direct & agencies, understanding how to adapt techniques and approach
- To ensure all booking confirmations are verified and accurately recorded
- To ensure all reservation enquiries are handled inline with company standard and to regularly engage in both live and recorded call/email quality assessments as supported and measured inline with Mystery Shopper initiatives
- Job contains multi functional element and you may be required to support your colleagues from other
What we look for
- Genuine passion for the hospitality industry and for delivering exceptional customer service You have a fantastic personality and love helping to create great experiences
- Experience of working with guests / customers in high pace environment
- Reservation Agent or Reception experience is desirable
- Confident computer user
- Great communication skills
- Excellent english language skills both writen and verbal
- Eligible to work in the UK and have right documents
What's in it for you?
- Great development opportunities
- Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
- Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
- Pension and Healthcare Schemes
- Generous recommend a friend scheme
- Apprenticeship (from Level 2 to Level 5)
- Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
- Great Recognition program
- ...and many more!
Source: GLH Hotels Management