Remote Working - Front End Developer (LTG) UK, REMOTE
We are looking for a talented Front End Developer to join our team at Learning Technologies Group.
This role can be based either in the UK, Colombia or Hungary!
LTG's front-end development team create, update and maintain marketing websites for all of the businesses within the Group.
A part of a fast-paced plc., this role sits within the marketing team, an agile department servicing 12 brands, each with their own website(s). We have recently begun the transition to websites being built in React, housed in a modern, headless CMS (Sanity.io). Over a period of years we will be slowly redesigning and replacing old websites (built on Wordpress) with completely new and improved versions built on this new stack.
Why you'll love it:
- You will be empowered to do what you do best - build fantastic, performant, creative and accessible websites using modern technology and techniques
- You'll work with a talented, friendly and passionate team of Developers, UX Designers, Art Directors and SEO specialists
- Motivated by quality - you will be encouraged to make every deliverable the best it could be, whilst keeping to time and budget - you understand the need to balance excellence with time
- You will be joining a unique group of companies that are all leaders in their field and shaping the future of work
- You'll have a strong voice in the future plans for our websites and be a good influencer to support innovation for implementation
- HTML (Semantic)
- CSS and SASS
- GIT Version Control
- Some experience with Content Management Systems - we use Wordpress and Sanity.io
- Good knowledge of current trends, techniques and best practices
Example tasks completed in a month:
In a given month, you might be working on one of our big projects (such as developing a new website for one of our brands), as well as maintaining or adding features to our existing websites. You'll review wireframes or art direction for upcoming websites to give your technical feedback. It's important that we keep up to date with best practice and will be sure to also allocate time for personal upskilling and knowledge sharing across the team.
- You're an expert front-end developer with experience in the above technologies, and enthusiasm to work for a variety of exciting brands
- You have an impressive portfolio demonstrating your experience in commercial front-end development
- You are a strong communicator and understand the importance of rationalising the ‘why', ‘when' and ‘how' to a range of people with a variety of technical understanding
- People enjoy working with you - a strong team player, you are able to view all tasks and challenges from a range of angles
- You are keen on time management and can project manage your priorities as agreed within a team
- Passionate about accessibility
- Passionate about website performance
What we offer:
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG's businesses – LEO Learning, Gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent, Watershed and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more information, visit ltgplc.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.