Fresenius Kabi Limited
Are you a passionate and patient focused Registered Nurse, with experience or a keen interest in IV Therapy?
Due to business growth, we are looking to expand our IV Therapy team within our Nursing department. As a Clinical Nurse Advisor (Home IV Therapy), you will instantly become a valued member of our Nursing team, helping to ensure our patients always receive the highest quality service. This role will be a full-time field based across Oxford/Reading and a company car will be provided. The starting salary for the position is £32,500.
Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. The company's products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients.
With a corporate philosophy of 'caring for life', the company's goal is to improve the patient's quality of life.
Our product portfolio included a comprehensive range of IV generic drugs, infusion therapies and clinical nutrition products as well as the medical devices for administering these products.Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with the NHS to encourage our patients' independence, enabling them to enjoy a good quality of life at home
- Providing care and support for many chronically and critically ill patients needing parental nutrition, and occasionally intravenous (IV) or nutritional therapy through courses of IV antibiotics and IVIG's
- Monitoring and delivering nutritional support for patients in the comfort of their own homes
- Visiting many patients daily, connecting and disconnecting patients to a parenteral feeding system, allowing them to receive their essential nutrients
- Facilitating the safe discharge of parenteral nutrition patients in liaison with hospital accounts and providing ongoing support in the community for patients, carers and healthcare professionals
- Managing a patient caseload and fulfilling all nursing requirements in agreement with the Regional Nurse Manager
- Working within the NMC Code of Conduct and professional practice
- Registered Nurse with a current and valid NMC registration
- A minimum of 2 years post-registration clinical experience
- Driving licence
- Ability to work in a one-to-one patient environment and conduct interactions with confidence and professionalism
- Flexible and adaptable to the changing needs of the business
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage own workload