£18.85 - £20.00 per hour
Days or Nights
TRC are working in partnership with one of the UKs most regarded care providers in assisting them with finding experienced Nurses throughout each of their nursing homes.
- Admit new Service Users and introduce them to other staff and Service Users. Carry out preadmission assessments
- Complete and review Service Users’ care plans within agreed deadlines.
- Ensure that any equipment found to be faulty is removed from service.
- Adhere to the NMC 'The code' (2015) and ensure requirements of revalidation are met.
- Work within the scope of own professional competence, refer and seek support as required.
- Adhere to nurse responsibilities and comply with CQC regulations and outcomes (where appropriate) to meet quality standards and outcomes
- Develop and maintain effective communication with people about difficult matters and/or in difficult situations
- Adapt communication to take account of others’ culture, background and preferred way of communicating
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity when communicating with Service Users and the wider public
- Coordinate and delegate work on each shift taking into consideration appropriate skill mix.
- Support the induction of new staff in line with company policy.
- Demonstrate a leadership style that is effective within changing health care environment.
- Develop and maintain collaborative team working with internal professionals and external health and social care service colleagues
- Please note, this is not a full job specification. Please request if needed.
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number or a Student Nurse (qualified outside of the EU) with a letter from the NMC confirming their eligibility to sit the OSCE exam.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- Flexible to work shifts.
- Annual NMC registration costs covered
- Clinical training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox – Discounts on the Highstreet
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
If you wish to be considered for this position, please apply with a fully updated CV. If you are suitable, one of our team will be in touch.
About TRC Group:
We break the mould when it comes to recruitment agencies. With a straight-forward approach, we know how to get results for both our candidates and clients. As a multi-vertical recruitment agency, we source candidates for both temporary and permanent contracts across a range of disciplines.When you choose to work with The Recruitment Crowd, you’re choosing a team of devoted recruitment consultants who will only find the perfect fit for you.So if you’re looking for a recruitment agency in Leeds that provides a reliable service and trusted advice, The Recruitment Crowd have you covered. As far as recruitment agencies go, we’re a bit different! We’re friendly and talented and know our stuff!A job shouldn’t be a drag and that’s why we listen to individual candidate needs and match them perfectly to our clients. We invest in every candidate, addressing individual goals to ensure everyone comes out on top. That means reliable, professional, no bull recruitment.