Quantity Surveyor (Rail E&P / M&E)
Salary / Benefits:
£35,000 - £42,000 plus £5000 car allowance and package
Working for a principal contractor in a busy and fast paced rail project and framework environment working on a variety of schemes for Network rail across the northern regions.
The client has ambitious plans to further grow our capability in the rail sector, specifically within E&P projects and frameworks.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Previous experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a rail engineering environment.
- Relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management
- Contractual experience with NEC or bespoke NR forms of contract
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a contracting environment
- Experience in rail (essential)
- Experience working in a fast paced project environment where you are capable of working on all of the above duties and responsibilities simultaneously to strict deadlines and timeframes.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Working on projects associated with M&E, Electrification, plant, power, signalling etc. (preferred but not essential).
As Quantity Surveyor you will form an integral part of the commercial team supporting Commercial Managers and Operational project delivery teams, in the daily commercial management of multiple and various rail engineering projects within our portfolio of M&E, Electrification, plant, signalling and power project works.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.