Quantity Surveyor, also keen to hear from Intermediate Quantity Surveyors
Milton Keynes, Luton, Banbury, Bletchley
Salary / Benefits:
Salary flexible dependant on experience, the role will come with a car / allowance package
Main tier 1 Rail Contractor working on a major infrastructure project.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- 5 years Civil Engineering / infrastructure experience (rail civils experience is desirable)
- Experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a Main or Subcontractor.
- A Degree of equivalent in Commercial Management / Quantity Surveying.
- Plan, monitor and support operations, encourage 'best practice'
- Supporting the achievement of development needs of line reports are met and influencing the development of the wider commercial function
- Ensure the preparation of monthly contract review reports and project management accounts information
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.