Industry: Medical Devices
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000
Benefits: Annual Leave, Pension, Bonus, Private Healthcare
We are a market leading Medical Device company, who, due to our exceptional continued growth, have exciting opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join our highly motivated team.
As our new Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for monitoring all of the operational aspects of our Quality Management System with a focus on improving operational efficiency, non-conformances and driving continuous improvement.
We are looking for a dedicated professional who has worked within a Quality Engineering role in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (Medical Devices, Automotive, Aerospace, Defence) with experience of auditing, validation and compliance.
This is an excellent opportunity for a committed individual who is looking to join a progressive and innovative company with a passion for helping you to develop.
- A relevant engineering degree or HND is preferred
- Proven experience as a Quality Engineer within the medical devices, defence, aerospace or automotive sectors
- Experience and knowledge of validation, auditing and non-conformances
- Knowledge of ISO9001 as a minimum
- Knowledge of statistical techniques such as SPC, Gage R&R (desirable)
- Basic knowledge of lean methods (5S, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen) (highly advantageous)
If you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role, please click “Apply Now” or contact Kris Holmes on 01189 239 234 to discuss further.