£49k - £66k Per Year
17 days ago
Are you a Service Manager or Operations Manager with social work/fostering experience? Are you looking to take that next step up in your Social Work career? Do you want to work for a leading IFA that can offer you market leading rates of pay and progression?
Our client, a national and reputable Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Head of Fostering to join their London based team. They are looking for a person who demonstrates leadership, strategic thinking and planning, expertise, emotional intelligence and an ability to deliver results.
Our client strives to provide the best outcomes for children and young people.
Main Purpose Of Role:
- To lead, motivate and guide the operations teams in delivering the overarching strategic plan for Compass.
- To ensure we provide outstanding care and the best possible outcomes for our children and child protection and safeguarding principles are embedded in practice.
- To deliver operational excellence and financial performance of the business whilst safeguarding children and young people by exceeding regulatory standards and requirements; ensuring that the overarching quality assurance systems are embedded and adhered to across the service.
Benefits of the role:
- Home Working
- Market leading rate of pay
- Access to discounts and benefits through staff discount app
- Birthday as an additional day leave
- Attendance at bi-annual conference
- Truly fantastic opportunity for career progression
- Social Work Degree or equivalent Social Work Qualification and Level 5 Management Qualification.
- Significant post graduate experience.
- Membership of relevant professional body.
- Management experience at a senior level preferably within the IFP sector.
- Proven track record of delivering results including improvements to service.
- Excellent knowledge of childcare legislation; specifically the Regulations and Standards for Fostering.
- Successful management of large budgets / operations operating within financial constraints and / or competing priorities.
If you are interested in this position please click above to apply now or if you would prefer a discreet discussion then please contact me on 0330 0248 775.
Are you thinking about a change in your career but not sure about this role? Whether you are an existing candidate, new to the locum market and are exploring some options or looking for a new permanent role, we have several exciting opportunities with competitive pay & flexibility. If you wish to discuss this further please call 0330 024 8775 and we would be happy to have a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.