You may not have heard of us, but you’ll know our brands! We are proud to be the world’s largest Health and Beauty retailer.
As Project Manager, you’ll will act as an Internal Management Consultant and will be required to develop business solutions to the challenges that our Business Units face. You will implement these solutions with the in-house teams to ensure that they can deliver their budgets or improve their performance. The areas in which the Project Manager shall engage are category management, financial modelling, operational optimisation, commercial profitability, pricing & promotion strategy as well as providing in-depth analyses using market data, internal financial data, KPIs and customer data.
- Understand & Analyse the challenges the business units face within the wider context (Market dynamic, Economy, Customer Trend etc.) to drive solution-finding processes in the team.
- Develop implementable solutions together with the head of department and team members, plan deliverables, success measures and resource requirements to create a plan to be presented to stakeholders, as well as how to sustain the solutions after initial implementation
- Build and maintain long-term relationship with stakeholders and business units’ team, keeping them updated on project progress, timelines, and any changes.
- Create and execute project plan and keep it updated as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
What we look for:
- Able to work with ambiguity and be versatile to handle changes and uncertainties
- Retail experience with understanding of Commercial (Trade), Operations, Finance, CRM and SCM functions is advantageous
- Strong analytical (Quantitative and Qualitative) skills with understanding of financial reports
- Excellent presentation, communication and persuasion skills, with the ability to influence and manage both internal and external parties
- Cultural and commercial awareness in running projects
- Working knowledge of project management concepts and tools, understanding a project lifecycle from concept to design stage
- Multilingual would be advantageous