Project Manager (Asset Management – Planned works/Decent Homes)
Location: Various C&C sites including London Waterloo, and working remotely
Salary: £40,000 p/a
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Who We Are
With an ambitious development programme valued at over £100m and c.2000 properties in prime locations across London, C&C is a forward-thinking and innovative charitable provider of Housing, Care, and bespoke services exclusively for people over 55 in London. Since 1926, we have helped our residents to enjoy vibrant, active and fulfilling lives.
Today, C&C supports people aged over 55 across a portfolio of safe and affordable properties and care homes, in outstanding locations. As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny into helping our residents achieve their potential. From partnerships in fitness and the arts to innovative technology and building inspiring homes, we support vibrant, active and connected communities.
Day to day, we live our values: to be pioneers, to believe in better, to do what we do from the heart, to invest in each other and to have the courage to act.
This is an exciting role that is part of the Property, Development and Asset Management Team. You will be responsible for the operational management, delivery and performance of various workstreams and services delivered by the Property, Development, and Asset Management Team at C&C. A Prince2 qualification, as well as project management/investment experience, is required for this role.
Reporting to the Head of Asset Management, you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of asset investment and improvement works projects
- Effective recording of data and demonstrating compliance
- The use of reporting systems to inform effective and timely decision-making
- Timely monitoring of projects to ensure delivery against approved KPIs
- Delivering outcomes that meet the requirements of the regulatory compliance frameworks in which we operate
- Ensuring accurate asset register data
- Supporting collaborative performance and success in colleagues and across all business areas
- Representing C&C when dealing with external stakeholders and partners
To be successful in this role, you will have strong experience of:
- Project management within property asset management/investment and refurbishment
- Financial appraisal and modelling of property investment opportunities
- Project planning and programming of Capital works
- Planning regulations and processes, Building Safety
- Contractor and consultant management including budget control
- Regulatory and statutory compliance
- Using Asset Management Systems, i.e., Lifespan
- Identifying problems and finding solutions with an open, honest approach to reporting issues
C&C is passionate about fostering diversity, inclusion, and gender balance across the organisation and we always welcome applicants from diverse and ethnic minority backgrounds.
Other organisations may call this role Operations Manager, Project Delivery Manager or Project Development Manager.