Project Engineer / Overhead Lines Project Engineer
Bridgwater, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset
Salary / Benefits:
£45,000 - £54,000 per annum
Immediate Start dependent on Notice Periods
Our client help deliver a reliable, safe supply of power to millions of homes and businesses internationally. Our experience and expertise covers the whole electricity grid, including overhead lines, cable tunnels and distribution networks. Their teams offer a wide range of services, from scoping and feasibility to design, construction and on-going maintenance.They provide flexible resources and innovations that power some of the world's most ambitious transmission and distribution projects.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management methodology;
- Strong People Management skills;
- Commercial awareness with knowledge of both budgetary and Financial control;
- Excellent relationship management skills;
- Ability to work across conflicting interest groups to develop solutions to complex operational and commercial problems;
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to tease out sensitive issues and lead cross functional teams towards solutions;
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Further Education in an Engineering Discipline (Desirable).
- Experience of supporting delivery of Delivery of Overhead Line preferable;
Supporting the Senior Project Manager / Project Manager in their responsibility for overall profit and loss of a project of a standard project whilst ensuring the highest standards of safety, sustainability, environmental and quality are implemented. Taking ultimate responsibility for overall profit and loss of a project whilst ensuring the highest standards of safety, sustainability, environmental and quality are implemented.
Supporting and promote a collaborative working environment which ensures client, internal and other stakeholders requirements are effectively managed and employees feel motivated and engaged to deliver.
Supporting in the winning of a number of projects in accordance with the Power T&D Strategic Plan as neccessary
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.