26 days ago
The role is responsible for the successful delivery of Professional Services strategic
programs. You will be part of the core Professional Services team playing a key role in
Arista’s ability to deliver complex technology solutions to our large enterprise
You will control and be responsible for end to end project delivery as per the structured
methodology followed by the customer. When the customer doesn’t mandate a specific approach we use the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Book of
Knowledge (PMBOK) covering Scope, Time, Risk, Cost, Communication, Quality,
Human Resource, Procurement and Integration Management.
Technical projects usually follow a similar format of requirements capture, design,
implementation, test and migration. You will be responsible for managing all phases of
the projects to ensure that the agreed requirements are delivered and that changes to
the project are managed appropriately. The majority of deliveries are enterprise-level,
data center focused networks.
Include (not limited to):
● Primary Project Leader with interface points to the end customer, account
managers, TAC and PS management.
● Develop and maintain project summary data.
● Develop and maintain a plan covering the scope, time and dependencies.
● Develop and maintain risk and issue registers.
● Manage and execute Program Governance aligned to required milestones.
● Managing the performance of the project teams and taking appropriate action .
● Providing project governance and cost/schedule tracking expertise.
● Providing a single point of escalation and issue resolution for the project team
and/or the customer if required.
Qualification, Skills, and Experience
● BS in Science, Engineering or IT with 10+ years of experience.
● Typically 5+ years project management experience using project management
methodologies within a Telecommunications and/or IT environment.
● Proven ability to manage cross-functional teams in a project management
● Ability to deliver projects to schedule, budget and quality.
● Qualifications in Project Management such as certified PMI – PMP or PRINCE2.
● Experience working with software development processes, including Agile.
● Past experience working with large Global financial institutions.
Leadership & Teamwork
● Ability to overcome major challenges and operate on a cross-functional, cross-
● Ability to provide coaching, advice and guidance to the project team.
● Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and appropriate manner.
● Ability to provide constructive and timely feedback.
● Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts in a constructive manner.