Elevation Recruitment Group are working on a Production Planning Administrator role with a leading construction distributor based in Sheffield. Working alongside the Production Manager you will be involved in planning the production and liaising with sites on delivery dates.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with exceptional organisational skills and a real problem solving mentality when it comes to managing customers expectations. You will be a driven individual with the ability to take full responsibility and develop with the role.
- Responsible for the maintenance of records and finalising the production schedule
- Monitoring the progress of production inline with set schedules and KPIs
- Advising the management team of any changes or issues with production in a timely manner
- Acting as a primary point of contact across sites to ensure continuity
- Working closely across departments to ensure the products are manufactured and delivered on time in full
- Providing delivery schedules to buyers
- Liaising with various sites on delivery dates and keeping a track of any issues ensuring to report to the relevant department
- Providing KPI information to management on production output, turnover, etc.
- Minimum 12 months' experience within a similar role
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Excellent IT/Computer skills Inc. Word & Excel
- Good standard of numeracy & literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a customer focused attitude
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously, or as part of a team
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.