30+ days ago
We at H.B. Fuller embrace a shared set of beliefs and competencies that direct the way we operate and express our fundamental principles about how we will achieve success. We strive to hire talent that demonstrates our beliefs and our competencies.
The Production Operator III reports to a Production Supervisor/Manager.
The job holder has the responsibility to operate the equipment and all of its affiliated processes (preparing raw materials & packaging, unloading, packing & labelling), in compliance with legal and company rules.
• Preparation of raw materials and packaging: Review labels on raw material to ensure correct weight, type, and lot/batch no. before starting in charging raw materials in the mixers. Carry out operation process following up all the production parameters.
• Operating of the equipment: verify and load raw materials in line with process instructions and procedures ensuring accurate weights of ingredients
• Take samples as required and liaise with quality control department and protocols
• Unload/drum off product and pack.
• Document process figures and results to ensure traceability and compliance with legal requirement.
• Performing quality control of products, from reactors and mixers, performing necessary adjustments according to existing procedures and reporting them to the Production & Planner Supervisor.
• Print out batch sheets and ensure production is against work instructions issued for the produced item to guarantee proper operating conditions.
• Operate the fork lift truck for the safe transport and storage of materials and products.
• Carry out all operations with compliance with the Quality and Operating procedures of HBF and reinforce those rules with peers.
• Ensure initial testing and release of products is completed and that there are no deviations to specifications.
• Ensure the perfect visual appearance of the finished products to be of the level of standard.
• Packaging the final product according to the instructions and ensure that the final product is of standard quality level of HBF.
• Produce accurate labels for raw materials and finished product as required.
• Re-pack materials in line with correct procedures.
• Zero mistakes in the finished product labels for carton boxes and pallet labels and inform Production & Planner Supervisor with any mistakes in labels and take the proper action to correct labels.
• Maintains high quality expectations regarding all operations and packaging of the final product and encourages peers to do likewise
• Initiates general housekeeping of plant and work area including following plant shutdown procedures.
• Implementation & Compliance with all legal and company EHS policy and procedures, reporting any deviation from safety instructions to ensure a secure working environment.
• Follow the Safe Systems of Work procedures.
• Resolve minor issues that may arise when production issues occur and communicate with maintenance/QC
• Carry out any other duties which may be requested from the Production & Planner Supervisor.
• GCSE English and Maths
• 2 years’ experience in industrial environment
• Good computer skills (MS Office)
• Ability to read and understand work orders, production process, safety regulations and quality procedures and instructions.
• FLT/Counterbalance and Reach Truck license/proficiency
• Good communication skills
• Availability to work in shifts
Manual work and lifting is needed
Temperature, dust, smell and noise are under normal chemical environment conditions
For additional information on H.B. Fuller or to apply on-line go to: http://www.hbfuller.com/
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.