30+ days ago
The Product Planning department has an opening for a Product Planning Engineer. The main focus wil be to maintain manufacturing and planning data commensurate with current engineering and business practice. This will include managing design intent into a manufacturable bill of materials and ensure design definition is maintained in conjunction with manufacturing practice.
· Plan implementation of change through effective scheduling and change control management.
· Coordinate the definition and commercialisation of spares and upgrades.
· Acts as the ‘subject matter expert’ to ensure Designs are structured in line with Manufacturing and Supply Chain Strategies.
· Plan and procure materials required for verification and validation of resourced product.
· Define and maintain product routings for both production and development.
· Act as Project Manager for incidental operational activities such as resourcing and NPI verification.
· Develop cost projections to accurately predict cost comparisons to support supply chain change.
· Ensure SAP Planning and Master data is accurately maintained in conjunction with planned changes.
· Maintain the effectiveness of the department Quality Procedures through adherence of applicable policies and procedures.
· Complete Quality System related actions in a timely manner according to procedures e.g. CAPA, NCR
· Adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials, and food sciences for more than 60 years. With more than 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 35 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, with products available in more than 100 countries. Our team focuses on creating business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.
Working at Waters enables our employees to unlock the potential of their careers. Our global team is driven by purpose. We strive to be better, learn and improve every day in everything we do. We’re the problem solvers and innovators that aren’t afraid to take risks to transform the world of human health and well-being. We’re all in it together delivering benefit as one to provide the insights needed today in order to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
People create the Waters difference. By engaging with our talented and diverse workforce we continuously evolve, develop and enhance our products. Being the world’s leading speciality measurement company, we believe in delivering innovative technology and system solutions to our valued customers to enable their success. At Wilmslow, our focus is on the development and delivery of mass spectrometry systems and software in a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
Our mass spectrometers deliver benefit to customers in many industries and make a meaningful impact to our lives through examples such as