Product Owner for content monetization and in-text advertising solutions
London / Paris / Grenoble
With over 20 years’ experience in e-commerce, digital marketing and consumer analysis, Kelkoo Group is a global data-driven marketing platform that connects consumers to products and provides qualified traffic to online retailers. We operate in 41 countries worldwide and offer traffic acquisition solutions to merchants, delivering highly qualified leads to their online shops, as well as monetization solutions to publishers, enabling them to earn money from displaying our merchants’ products on their websites.
Kelkoo Group is a professional and friendly environment. We have a passionate and multicultural team of 220+ employees located across our European offices in London (corporate headquarters), Paris, Grenoble, Milan, Oslo, Hamburg, Rotterdam and Madrid.
The Product Owner for content monetization and in-text advertising solutions has a passion for building great products. He loves working in fast-paced and international environments and creating engaging and innovative user experiences.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for Kelkoo content monetization and in-text advertising solutions by ensuring that it supports the company's overall strategy and goals
- Own the product roadmap, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
- Operate in an agile environment to deliver product requirements (user stories...) with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work closely with engineering, business, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Responsible for the product planning and execution
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Provide insight and vision to internal stakeholders to build consensus in complex monetization environments
- Act as a leader within the company
- 3-5 years product management experience
- Experience in implementing content monetization and in-text advertising initiatives required
- Technical background required
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English, French is a plus)
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Proven problem-solving and decision-making skills, close attention to detail, strong planning skills
- Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- Team management experience is a plus
Fluent English is essential; other European languages would be a plus.
- 25 days holiday (plus UK bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Private Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Access to company EAP scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Optional remote friendly events (Mindfulness, Yoga, Pub Quiz, Company Coffee sessions and topical ad hoc events)
- Retail discounts through our LifeWorks app