Do you have impressive CRM knowledge and outstanding communication skills?
Would you be interested in a challenging and rewarding new opportunity with a renowned fashion retail brand?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
Working alongside the Projects & Communications Manager, the Product Owner will oversee the full product life cycle whilst setting out a clear agenda for the scoping, delivery and implementation of new features/ applications within the Call Centre environment.
You will enjoy representing the business, and acting as a link between the development team and customer to ensure there is a clear understanding of what features are needed within an existing or new application. You'll also support the development of the future strategy by researching trends and improving processes for the customer contact centre to bring Next in line with the industry best practiceAs Product Owner you will:
Keywords: Product Owner | Product | Project Management | CRM | Customer Service | Road-Map | IT | Leadership | Communication | Presentation | Analytical | Operational | Trend Analysis | Reporting | Technology | Implementation | Document Control
- Understand the strategy and key drivers for the Customer Services Projects Team.
- Review and improve technical solutions within the Customer Services Projects Team and Call Centre.
- Analyse and interpret reports to identify trends and issues.
- Manage the road-map which supports the overall strategic objectives of the business.
- Work alongside the Business Systems Manager to produce effective business cases in line with proposals whilst creating supporting reports which show benefit evaluation, in particular Functional Specifications.
- Define the CRM product vision, road-map and growth opportunities.
- Provide vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout projects and creation of requirements.
- Ensure that all system specifications and screen designs for new systems and enhancements are documented whilst making sure that enhancements are researched, tested and reviewed.
- Work with the Projects & Communications Manager to ensure all deliverables are in time, to quality and can be shown to meet business cases through defined metrics.
Bonus Scheme Pension Scheme | ShareSave Scheme | Life Assurance | Staff Discount | On-site Nursery
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 9 am to 5 pm & Friday 9 am to 4.45 pm (36 hours per week).
Essential SkillsAbout you:
- Knowledge and proven experience of working in a large and diverse CRM project team.
- Passion for understanding customer needs and a strong desire to ensure the best possible user experience.
- Ability to motivate others and lead change, whilst working cross-functionally.
- Outstanding communication both written and verbal, with presentation and leadership skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, with an informed evidence-based approach.
- Good understanding of CRM and operational systems.
All successful applicants will be subject to criminal & credit checks in line with our Reference Policy. In order to apply for this position, you must not have had an unsuccessful application for a similar role within the last 6 months.About Company
You know Next, but did you know we're a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We're the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we're the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So, we've gone global!