£30000 - £45000 / Per Year
6 days ago
Up to 45k + Remote working options (Dorset)
I'm working with a technology enabled B Corp company who are growing rapidly and looking to add a product owner/manager to their team. Their technology based solutions are transforming the real estate industry and they needed talented people to help ensure their products are optimised for customers.
You will be reporting directly to the head of product and working closely with all business functions to plan and deliver product roadmaps, prioritising what the development teams work on. This role would suit some with experience working in either B2B or B2C Software product or platforms in a product owner, product manager or business analyst role.
- Experience of working within an agile Product team
- Experience with B2B and/or B2C SaaS applications
- Technical understanding of web development
- Clear, confident communicator
- Strong relationship and collaboration skills
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Experience managing competing priorities, roadmaps and sprint planning
- Experience with JIRA and/or JIRA Service Management
- A background in or knowledge of AI and data science
- Experience with Sketch
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
What you will be working on
The business currently serves customers over the phone but has a substantial tech-stack powering this service. You will be arriving in the company at a pivotal time as we start to build a purely digital service.
What's in it for you
On top of base salary, you will also receive 24 days paid holiday annually + bank holidays & up to 5 additional unpaid holidays. You also get your birthday off as an extra and access to the companies wellness and accountability coach. As a B-Corp business supporting good causes in key and you'll also receive Bi-annual volunteering day opportunities and the chance to take part in regular charity events. On top of all this there's excellent annual summer and Christmas parties and flexible working hours to ensure a good work life balance.
How to apply
To apply or hear more about this opportunity, please send your CV to
samstocks@spectrumIT.co.ukor call 02380 765 304.