Product Marketing Lead
Headquartered in London, HealthHero marries human expertise with digital convenience to provide fully holistic virtual healthcare. Built on the foundations of established companies with proven sector and country expertise, combined with best-in-class digital technology, HealthHero is now the largest digital healthcare provider in Europe, delivering 24/7 access to doctors and expert clinicians wherever and whenever it is needed via a suite of tools including video calls, online chats and phone.
HealthHero is on track to being one of the largest digital health players in the world through a combination of buy-and-build and scale up of an existing portfolio through organic execution.
The Product Marketing Lead is responsible for telling the world (and our company) the story of our corporate enterprise product. You will be expected to be our chief advocate, working at the intersection of both the product and marketing teams to build a deep insight into end user and market needs, aligning them to features and benefits.
Additionally, you will be charged with crafting the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches and releases.
What will you be doing?
Together with HealthHero's B2B Product Tribe and wider marketing team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on product features, differentiators and their benefits. This will include:
• Creating and informing content alongside marketing colleagues (e.g. sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, and other forums) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
• Assisting sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
• Speaking and presenting both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
• Measuring and optimising the end user journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
• Partnering with clients to create case studies and success stories.
• Delivering training and sales tools to accelerate and support an efficient sales cycle.
Conduct user and client interviews, participate in testing, complete competitor audits and other research initiatives to:
• Position HealthHero to win more enterprise clients.
• Collect and analyse data that supports HealthHero’s enterprise solutions in the market to buyers.
• Articulate clear value propositions.
• Inform competitive and compelling pricing strategies.
• Collaborate with other specialists within marketing (ie. creative, digital and product marketing) to ensure product marketing materials work across appropriate channels and are well-integrated with wider marketing activity.
• Establish clear metrics and reporting dashboards for our enterprise products, reporting regularly on performance.
• Ensure the accuracy of enterprise product marketing materials, including sales collateral, and provide formal sign off if necessary.
• Brief and oversee the work of external teams in relation to enterprise product marketing activity, such as the team’s freelancers writers, animators and printers, as required/appropriate.
• Support overall marketing team goals and programs, ensuring their success in your segment
What will you bring to the team
- Ambitious product marketing professional with 5+ years experience, preferably with a strong background in health tech and within an early stage start up environment.
- Evidence of supporting the establishment of product marketing as a capability, helping to build the function from the ground up in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong evidence of performing research using a variety of approaches, from user interviews and persona development to market analysis.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, with a hypothesis and outcome-driven mindset to defining product marketing tactics and initiatives.
- Excellent stakeholder and collaboration skills, with evidence of interacting with clients and cross functional teammates regularly.
- An exceptional communicator with excellent written English and a good graphic design eye: able to complete persuasive sales decks and work collaboratively with designers and writers on high profile creative projects.
- A highly adaptable individual, able to work with a high degree of autonomy and the ability to tactically deliver positive impact at pace.
- A clear understanding and exposure to working within a complex product and marketing environment with multiple product and service lines, working positively to ‘join the dots’ and ensure high impact for the whole marketing function.
- A passionate ambassador for brand and marketing, understanding the need for impactful central activity balanced within a coherent, consistent brand
- Pension scheme
- Access to HealthHero healthcare services
- Medical Cash Plan
- Discount schemes
- Extra Holiday Day for your Birthday
- Free Breakfast and Snacks in office
We welcome applications from all sections of the community as an Equal Opportunities employer. We are also happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please just let us know.
We take your data privacy seriously and commit to processing your data in line with GDPR guidelines. Please see our Privacy Notice detailing how we manage your applicant data. By proceeding through the applicant stage we understand that you are in agreement on how we will manage your data.