We're looking for a Product Development Metallurgist to work for our client.
Established in 1980, they are a leading manufacturer of precision cast parts for a range of customers across the UK.
If you can demonstrate experience of metallurgy / materials with a leaning towards engineering or technical change then you could be perfect for our client and we'd love to see your CV
- Devising and delivering continuous product and process improvement in a foundry
- Delivering this data driven change through improved metallurgical development and understanding
- Bringing about a customer focussed R&D system that is open to ongoing management and change
- Improving the management and reporting of scrap and rework
- Experience of metallurgy / materials with a leaning towards engineering or technical change
- Additional experience of seeking and delivering technical and / or process improvement and be AS13000 conversant
- Ideally working in a foundry
- Outstanding project management skills
- Familiar with failure analysis
- Basic salary: Up to £30,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
Think that this Product Development Metallurgist role is the perfect job for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Just click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.