Are you a bright Digital Product Designer who wants to work with a super smart team who will look to you for innovative, aesthetically pleasing, clean designs?
Do you want to be unleashed from your current restraints and stamp your mindset on websites, software products and marketing materials?
Do you want to work for a fresh-faced tech incubator, who are primarily focusing on the Cyber Security space?
The Designer role in a nutshell
The Designer will work closely with the Development and the Marketing team’s, this will be your opportunity to develop superb websites within edtech, e-learning, cyber security, and SaaS domains.
The Designer will work on bringing brands to life and as such will liaise with the senior leadership team on doing so. The Product Designer will turn innovative website briefs into completely fleshed out wireframes and user flows. The Designer will also design high fidelity designs which adhere to brand guidelines.
What is in it for you?
- Unique proposition for the Designer to be involved with a product from conception to a completion
- Work closely with senior C-level stakeholders and a highly technical Development team.
- Excellent salary, paying above market rates to secure the best Designers, Artworkers and Creatives. to £65k – but if you want more, apply and we can chat about it.
- Fully remote position – the designers (and all the business) work where you feel creative.
- The Designer will work in “buzz word” sectors and future proof their career – Cyber Security, SAAS, EdTech etc.
- Annual training budget
- Short recruitment process, turned around in a week and 3 short stages.
- Private health insurance.
- 28 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Macs or top end equipment, as standard.
- An onboarding process that gets you settled in nicely, even when you are fully remote.
What are they actually looking for?
- Design fundamentals
- Experienced in UI/Web Design – product or agency is fine.
- Good portfolio that shows a range of website and landing page designs or digital product designs.
- Previous experience of applying brand guidelines.
- PASSION FOR GOOD DESIGN
- Organised and ability to run with things independently, as required.
- Experience with Design tools like Figma or Sketch
Apply today for a confidential chat with one of our Talent Partners!
Humand Talent Solutions and their clients and associates do not discriminate on any of the following and any terminology that suggests that, should be made aware to our business directors ASAP.
Keywords: Digital, Product, Design, UI, Adobe, UX, Web, Designer, User Interface, Photoshop, User Experience, Visual, Graphic Designer, Product, Web Agency, Digital Design, Front End, Wireframing, Sketch, Figma, Cyber Security, Fully Remote, London, Oxford, Brighton, Bristol, Manchester, Glasgow, Cambridge, Reading, Portfolio, Senior Designer.
- religion or belief
- pregnancy and maternity
- marriage and civil partnership
- sexual orientation