Principal Medical Writer - Medical Communications
Salary: Â£Competitive excellent benefits (bonus, healthcare, pension, life cover etc.)
Location: Any UK location: Knutsford, Manchester, London, Oxford, Brighton, Dublin or fully remote
About the role
As a Principal Medical Writer you will serve as a Lead Medical Writer on projects. You will provide research, assist with allocation assignments to writers, and meet the content demands of customised Medical Communications initiatives and/or lead on multiple accounts. You will participate in strategic client interactions; develop client presentations; provide high-quality editorial oversight for all content, including planning through to review. You will ensure editorial quality and the successful completion of all client content projects to timescales and deliverables. In return, Fishawack will offer you excellent job benefits, on-going career opportunities and a supportive & flexible working environment.
About Fishawack Health
Fishawack Health is the leading global commercialization partner for the modern life science era. Established in 2001 and headquartered in the UK, the organization is powered by a 1,300 globe-spanning pack of strategic, creative, and scientific experts. We empower healthcare professionals and patients with the knowledge they need to live better lives.
Our core operating unitsâ€”Medical, Marketing, Market Access, and Consultingâ€”bring together best-in-class capabilities from around the world. We empower our pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical technology clients to navigate the most complex of ecosystems, helping them on an effective path to develop, launch, and grow their brands, services, and portfolios.
Our internationally recognized, award-winning teams collaborate across operations in theâ€¯UK (Brighton, Fleet, London, Knutsford, Manchester, Oxford, and Sale), Ireland (Dublin), USA (Chicago, Evansville, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, Scottsdale, and St. Louis), Greece (Athens), and Singapore.
What you'll do
- Develop content, working closely with your assigned project team to ensure quality editorial implementation of all assigned-client programs
- Support junior medical writers so that they can draft accurate, high-quality editorial content
- Effectively and proactively communicate with the editorial, client, vendor and project teams to ensure projects are completed on time and budget
- Provide business development support, investigate, conceptualise, and strategise new medical communications projects and publications to support the assigned-clients needs and opportunities
- Represent Fishawack Health at client meetings, advisory boards, speaker-training meetings, business development initiatives
- Ideally 5 years' medical communications writing experience
- Strong editorial process experience
- Higher degree in relevant subject; post-graduate qualification preferred
- Ability to work to your allocated deadlines and project specifications
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team
What we offer
We offer a creative, supportive environment with a uniquely diverse career structure, where you will be able to develop and tailor your career towards your preferred route. Our Fuel50 talent experience platform will enable you to pick and map a career journey across the organisation, providing you with the option to progress within different areas of your team or beyond. Our Pack Academy provides a broad range of training delivered live and on-demand, which supplements on-the-job training and project team-led initiatives. We also offer a generous company pension, private medical insurance, various employee wellbeing initiatives, plus many other excellent employee benefits.
We'll consider any reasonable adjustments you'd like us to put in place in the interests of fairness and equal opportunities.
Powered by JazzHR