Principal Medical Writer
ID Search and Selection
Manchester, NW, UK
30+ days ago
In this role, you will work on the creation and editing of a range of materials and deliverables for publications, meetings, and medical affairs, across a range of therapy areas including inflammation, diabetes, oncology and neurology. Working closely with your clients and mentoring junior members of the team, you will provide scientific insight and support for editorial projects.
This role is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Medical Writer to step up into a management position, to oversee junior members of the team and provide coaching support.
The agency offers an engaging and welcoming environment as well as benefits such as 22 days holiday per annum, life assurance, pension plan, discretionary annual bonus, discounted gym membership, season ticket loan and more.
- Hands-on writing and editing of material to ensure highest scientific quality deliverables that meet clients’ expectations, within time and budget
- Oversee the work of junior team members, leading and mentoring, and consistently providing scientific expertise where needed
- Build and maintain great relationships with clients
- Continue to keep up to date with scientific research and developments in relevant therapy areas
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Life science degree
- Significant previous medcomms agency writing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational and time management skills
- Previous mentoring or line management experience
This is a great role to develop yourself within a management position and to take on client facing responsibilities!
To be considered for this role, candidates must be UK based and fully eligible to work in the UK. They must also have significant medical communications agency experience.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or via email.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.