Based in Huddersfield with the flexibility to work from homeSalary:
£25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) per annum + benefitsPosition:
Full Time, Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pricing Analyst with a positive mind-set, who does not accept the status quo to join the Group Finance Team here at ReddeNorthgate.
ReddeNorthgate was formed in early 2020 following a successful merger to become the UK's foremost integrated mobility solutions provider.Role Overview
You will be responsible for providing accurate and competitive pricing to the ReddeNorthgate Sales Teams and will assist with delivering a robust price model, balancing the need to deliver value for money whilst analysing the risks of the opportunity and the margin return. Developing and maintaining close working relationships with colleagues within sales and across the business to ensure key pricing administrative processes are managed and run as efficiently as possible. We would also expect you to contribute towards the company's growth and pricing strategiesKey Responsibilities
- To be the first point of call for pricing enquiries
- Understanding of standard product offering and product portfolio
- Understand pricing models and tools to calculate pricing
- Support in Building, Reviewing & Presenting tenders/pricing bid. Work in conjunction with the bid/sales teams to create winning opportunities/bids that unlock value for both the customer and the business
- Demonstrate expertise and effective financial modelling and projections to enable appropriate decisions to be made on customer pricing to achieve budget
- Provide advice, support and suggestions for pricing request queries outside of the standard terms
- Update ReddeNorthgate's systems with data in relation to pricing/bid requests
- Provide a Return on Capital Expenditure (RoCE) analysis on pricing
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests in relation to the volume and type of pricing requests
- Ability to prioritise and manage the Sales/Bids Teams' expectations in terms of price calculations
- Provide ongoing support to the Sales Team effectively on a day-to-day basis, including guidance on general pricing processes and procedures
- Respond to ad-hoc general requirements in relation to pricing from the wider business
- To assist other members of the Pricing Team with requests and duties, as and when required
- A-Level or equivalent - Maths and English essential
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and remain self-motivated, committed to meeting deadlines (self-imposed and external),and to manage multiple requirements and demands effectively
- Process and compliance driven
- Attention to detail with the ability to work accurately and effectively
- Numeracy, literacy and spreadsheet skills. Numbers driven, passionate about performing calculations and analysing results
- Formal training on Microsoft Office products
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of using pricing tools
If you are interested in the role and hold the relevant skills please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please click the APPLY
button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Pricing Strategy, Pricing Specialist, Sales Analyst, Tender Support, Pricing Co-ordinator, Commercial Pricing Executive, Pricing Consultant will be considered for this role.